- usvawvaAsked on November 30, 2011 at 01:55 PM
I would like to downgrade to the free version. Please let me know what steps I need to take. I love the service and will likely upgrade again when I need to.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 04:13 PM
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your JotForm subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services again.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.