- jim371Asked on July 01, 2015 at 09:40 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 07:04 AM
Sorry but which shaded part of your form you are referring? Mind providing more details please?
We'll await your reply.
- jim371Answered on July 02, 2015 at 11:13 AMHi Elton,
I need your help to clear these shaded lines from the response messages. I do not want shaded lines in the response messages:
Type of Flight
Owner Pilot, for pleasure, MTOW < 6,600 lbs
MTOW in lbs
Your Email Address
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 12:24 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you mean the alternate shaded line in the submission email you receive after the form is submitted. Is that correct?
You will have to actually edit your form's notification email template. You can change the html code of your email template or simply click "Switch to Text Mode" and that should solve your problem. Please check the screenshot below on how to edit email template of your form:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- jim371Answered on July 02, 2015 at 01:13 PMI need more instruction. I clicked on text form but am finding the option to switch to “text Mode” a few more screen shots perhaps would be helpful.
Thanks, Jim Parker
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 01:40 PM
Please be noted that "Switch to Text mode" will display the submission email in text mode and not HTML mode. I just suggested it as one of the possible options.
Your primary requirement is to display all the rows in same color. Is that correct?
Here are the steps you should follow;
#1. Open your form's notification email alert template.
#2. Click on the "HTML" option from the toolbar which will display all the html code of the email alert.
#3. Find the alternate <tr> code and change the value of "bgcolor" to any desired color. Please check the screenshot below :
Do let us know in which form's email alert you would like to change the color of the alternate rows and we will help you.
We will wait for your response.