- Credit-Today.comAsked on November 30, 2011 at 03:45 PM
Are you sure Wishbox is ready for prime time? Installed on site, but the Wishbox window opens but doesn't load... just spins.
Tested in FF 8 and Chrome 15 for Mac.
I like it, but would probably like it more if it worked.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 07:08 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have reported this issue to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- garrybAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 09:55 AM
I'm having a slightly different issue - the screen fades to grey but doesn't produce a pop-up. If I refresh the page once or twice then it works and continues to work consistently after first load.
You can see the effect on my website (same as email)
Any tips would be appreciated - great product otherwise.
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 03:50 PM
my wishbox is working on safari crome but not om window
in window i dont see any box
- fxrAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 07:40 PM
If you have seperate issues with Wishbox on your site, please open new threads for the problem, provide URLS and as much detail as possible.
Its impossible for our developers to keep track of many different issues on the one thread.
Thanks for your understanding.
- credittodayAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 02:28 PM
Also, I don't get a screen shot (just loading) in these mac enabled browsers: Safari 5.06, Opera 11.52 and Camino 2.0.7