- engineeringofficeAsked on July 02, 2015 at 06:05 AM
I'm having problems setting up email notification when we receive a form. When I send a test email it works but not when someone fills it in online.
I have seen the video on your support site but it didn't help us with this problem.
Engineering OfficePage URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 06:59 AM
Could you please try change your Sender Email email@example.com? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to firstname.lastname@example.org, just like below:
Also, ensure that email@example.com is in your trusted senders list.
Please kindly check this guide for further information and solution: