- maivutanAsked on July 02, 2015 at 07:43 AM
It's a blank on any text widgets or forms.
Chrome works fine.
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 08:01 AM
I have cleared your forms cache, please kindly check it again. Please try to also clear your browsers cache and cookies.
- maivutanAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Done, cleared and it still doesn't help. :(
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 11:19 AM
What is your operation system and browser version?
- maivutanAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 01:23 PM
Windows 8, 11.0.9600.17842
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 02:39 PM
The problem happened to my end as well. Here's a screenshot:
I have now forwarded this thread to our developers. IF there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
For now, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 11:14 PM
We do not recommend IE in any version for editing forms, please use the either
Chrome or Firefox, which are more secure and stable instead.