- dwilloughbyAsked on July 02, 2015 at 12:26 PM
When i export the form into PDF, everything is out of place and distorted. Some of the drop downs and other fields are just blurry, broken and not working.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 01:19 PM
I have created fillable PDF form from your form and I was able to reproduce mentioned issue that fields are blurry and overlapping and that form is not working.
I will escalate this issue to our developer and we will inform you via this thread one this issue is resolved.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 08:42 AM
Sorry for the late response, it took more time than expected for us to overcome rendering problems, but finally we could.
I tested this form http://www.jotform.ca/form/51824617404251 and looks much better. Please regenerate your PDF form and you should be able to get better.
- rchoiAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 12:08 PM
I'm trying to export to PDF right now and when i do, the PDF doesn't even work.. says it's "unsupported file type or damaged"
- BenAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:56 PM
I tested your form and had a similar issue so I will re-open a thread to our developers for a closer inspection and they will notify you here as soon as there are any updates.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 09:00 AM
I just created PDF of your form within your account. I believe issue happened was because of a temporary server error. Apologize for the inconvenience.