- cjfuchsAsked on November 30, 2011 at 07:23 PM
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to Drupal
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 03:19 AM
Please check below for a sample screen on how to add your form on Drupal as Content.
1. Click Content
2. Click Add Content
3. Click on Basic Page
4. Add your Form Title and your Form Code
5. The most important part, you should select Full HTML on Text Format.
Let us know if you have further questions with regards to this. Thank you.
- jodjquAnswered on September 07, 2014 at 01:19 AM
I think you should try it first and see if it works before giving the same instructions which is already available on your site.
The question hasn't been answered.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 07, 2014 at 10:24 AM
One of my colleague have already responded to you on the following thread on how to embed form in Drupal website: http://www.jotform.com/answers/425303-How-to-Embed-my-forms-on-Drupal-website-#1
Do get back to us in that thread if you have any trouble.