- studyportalsAsked on July 03, 2015 at 09:06 AM
I was wondering if there was an option to randomize/shuffle the rows in a matrix. To reduce biasing it would be cool if they can be in a different order for every participant.
- CharlieAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Unfortunately, the Matrix Field does not have that kind of option or function.
Thank you for understanding.
- studyportalsAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 03:20 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Pity that this isn't possible yet. Can it be a request for the future? It would help me a lot and I'm not sure if I will manage to build it myself...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 08:07 AM
Sure, I have now forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
For now, you can do this using Checkbox, Radio Button or Dropdown field and set "Shuffle Options" to "Yes":
Here's an example form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51863056391963.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 04:51 AM
This has now been implemented. Sorry for the long delay.