- dedective_conanAsked on July 03, 2015 at 09:33 AM
Well thank you own translator has been the site which you said was appointed by the Arabic language is the default
I hope that does not prohibit the site minutes after the ban, but if there will be problems for you and the site (.....) I hope that you do not close for the fifth time
And I'm sure a lot of you I hope that does not disappoint I think you
If it is blocked for the fifth time, I ask you cancel the order because he is a very failed system and cause the expulsion of people from nice if your site has been interdict the fifth time I ask you to ignore my account detect deception and Thank deviceI hope that you are not interdict again
- JotForm DesignerbakiAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 09:40 AM
Currently your forms have high phishing scores and you need to correct this problem to prevent futher problems with the Automated Phishing System.
Here are some steps to help you to avoid future automatic suspensions, you will have to add the language either as an option or as the default language.
To access our Language Translator tool
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
Set desired language as default
- Access the Language Translator as described above > Click on “Add new” > search for your language.
Once you add it, set it as default (eg. Arabic)
Now select the language and click on Edit , so you can start adding the translations in the desired language (eg.arabic)
Check this form out, it will default to Arabic, and will bypass your browser's language
To make the form to detect the language of the browser:
-Click on options button
-Tick checkbox Detect user browser language
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions so we can clarify it.
- dedective_conanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 09:45 AMBut when I do these steps speech does not change in the page
When any fairer translation telephone number remains the same phone number does not become
- dedective_conanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 09:48 AMThe process has been successfully Thank you I hope that the ban is not goodbye
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 09:55 AM
Hello dedective conan,
Your last post appears to indicate that you have been successful in your attempt to follow the instructions provided by baki to reduce the phishing scores on your forms.
If you require any more assistance feel free to post in the support forum and someone would be glad to help you.