- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Your request has been escalated to our second level, if this gets implemented, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- dedective_conanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 02:48 PMTwo dimensions with you
I have been a calculation ban again origin in English
- SammyAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 04:06 PM
I have white-listed the form and reactivated your account, I would suggest creating forms with more than one input field as the anti-phishing system may falsely interpret the single field form as phishing forms for password collection
- dedective_conanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 09:48 PM
But it may not be scanning all fields
I hope this is not amended the amendment on the system you have
- BorisAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 12:11 AM
To avoid confusion with the feature request being discussed in this thread, as well as to avoid confusion between our staff from supporting you on the same issue on multiple threads, please do try and keep your posts regarding one topic in one thread only.
It seems that you already have 5 other threads regarding your account being suspended. We understand your frustration and we are trying to help you get your forms properly translated so that you avoid having them suspended again. Please try and limit your replies about that single topic to only one of the other topics that are already discussing your account being disabled.
As we have just provided assistance regarding that issue in the following thread, I would advise you to please post further replies regarding it there:
- atmpalliardAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 01:29 AMI think he's asking for a form Date to be required to be in the future? Like I have people who order a job with me and pick today's date as the due date, which is physically impossible. I would love to have a way to make the earliest Due Date be at least 3 days away, or something to that effect. Or make it a week away or whatever our current turnaround time is. It would be a huge help because I get 10 calls a day asking what the earliest we could do a job, and this would be an easy way for people to just look without calling.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 05:56 AM
As your question seems to be different one, I have moved it to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/603680