- webstudioproductionsAsked on December 01, 2011 at 02:22 AM
We are receiving pornographic posts from an IP address. We would like to ban this person from sending us any more posts. Captcha is on but this is not a spam bot this is just someone who thinks it funny to send us such content. Please update us with how to block this person. Thank you - Alex WebStudioProductions.com
PS. We can not enable strict submissions because we want the same person to be able to send us there ideas as many of them as they have.Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 09:18 AM
Sorry but it is not possible. We've already added this feature to our NiceToDo List. I cannot provide a lead time when this feature will be implemented, or if this request will be approved. But once the request gets implemented, we will let you know.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us.
- webstudioproductionsAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Please do, we have not revived anything else from the IP address but just in case we would like to have the option of black listing the IP.
Please let us know once this feature is available.
- webstudioproductionsAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 05:25 PM
Is there any update on this issue. So far we have not gotten any more offensive content but in-case such content is received again we would like to take immediate action. Please advices.
- Agent47Answered on January 13, 2012 at 06:09 PM
in the meantime you can add this code to the .htaccess file in the host:
<Limit GET POST>
deny from IP-HERE
allow from all
and that guy would not be able to access your site
- webstudioproductionsAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 06:15 PM
Thank you Agent47 for your suggestion. We will pass it on to our server admin.
We look forward to a built in solution from JotForm soon.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 06:45 PM
I have added one more vote to the IP block feature request ticket in order to bring it up, and hope we will get this feature in the near future.
As mentioned above, this thread will be updated once the feature will be implemented.
Thank you for using our services!
- webstudioproductionsAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Has there been any update to this request? Is it still on the "NiceToDo" ... 3 years :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Unfortunately, there is no update yet on this feature. Our development team is working hard to work on more important fixes and features that are required to use the tool more efficiently. I see that there are few more requests on the same feature from other threads. Hopefully, this feature will also be implemented soon.