- pzickAsked on July 03, 2015 at 03:34 PM
I've been working on a form - titled Scott Hallman's and the auto save function just keeps spinning. It won't save the work I just input and I can't preview. This happened to the same form previously and I lost my additional work on it. What is causing this?
- PRIMECALLCOLOMBIAAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 03:48 PM
I suggest that You may change the explorer (mozilla, chrome etc) or You have troubles with navigation permissions (in this case check that with the administrator) or simply reset your Computer.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 04:32 PM
Please try first clearing your browser's cache and then restart it.
You can restore a specific saved point in the form (if you missed a save), using the Revision History feature
Usually, this problems occur when the network is very slow, probably due internet problem or its just there is too much load on the server. But it should be something that should not be persistent.
Please let us know if this issue persist.
- pzickAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 05:03 PMNew response receivedIt’s not my cache – I just had to replace my hard drive.
It did it before I replaced the hard drive and after.
This is the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51764694601965
I’ve got a lot more to add to it so need to get
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 06:01 PM
Can you try to disable the Auto Save option and then save the changes manually?
Right mouse click above the form heading, and click Disable Auto Save.
Do you see any errors or warnings in the form preview window?
- pzickAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 12:58 PMNew response receivedThat seems to be working. Thank you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you are unable to edit / add text in the "text" field?
I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the problem and we will take a look. The following guide should help you on how to upload image in forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your other question to a new one and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/605675
- pzickAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 12:08 PMNew response receivedSee attached image – when I click HTML I get a blank screen.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Our support forum cannot accept inline image attachments. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org instead and let us know here so we can check it or post it by following the steps here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
But I believe you are trying to edit the HTML fields in your form. I can't replicate the blank screen, here's a screenshot:
- pzickAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 02:13 PMNew response receivedI’ve sent the images to the email address.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 03:08 PM
We have received your screenshots. It seems that HTML edit option does not work right in Internet Explorer 11.
We have attached a bug report ticket about this.
In the meantime, please use the HTML edit option on the field Properties bar, or use any other internet browser.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 04:58 AM
I've updated the text editor to new version, and this bug removed on IE 11.