- HerbalRevelationsAsked on July 03, 2015 at 05:42 PM
We're looking for a way for our customers to send us credit/debit information securely. We don't want them to send us their information through an unsecured email.
Our goal is to have them send their information to us, we then can type it in manually on our processing terminal at our store.
Is this a possibility? To put a form on our website for shoppers and receive the information securely?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 06:28 PM
- HerbalRevelationsAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 07:09 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 07:25 PM
Thank you for providing more details.
From what I understand now, I think what you just need is the Purchase Order integration
The Purchase Order App does not include actual payments.
It will only collect information (purchases) and then you can process the purchase data on your end (your own payment processor)
Let us know your feedback on this.
- HerbalRevelationsAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 07:28 PM
Thank you! I accidentally erased my previous response and I'm glad you saw it before it was deleted. I didn't want to type it out again. Also I think that link in your previous answer, http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions may assist also. Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2015 at 07:35 PM
We're glad to be of help.
Feel free to contact us again anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm