- mikebobbittAsked on September 09, 2010 at 02:21 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 09, 2010 at 04:06 PM
1. Always use SSL (https) version of JotForm site on your browser. Use "https://www.jotform.com" to login to your account, create your forms, look at your submissions and link to your forms.
2. Edit emails on all forms to make sure no specific information is used on them. We send emails in plain text. So, they are not secure. Only use emails to get alerts to know there is a new submission. Once you receive an email alert, log into the secure JotForm site and then look at the user
3. If you use the Reports feature only do it with password protection. That will both ask for a password and it will transfer all data over SSL.
4. Logout immediate after you are done with the site.
5. Regularly download submissions and then delete them.
These are all I can think of right now. But if I think of anything else I will post it here.