- Eagle83616Asked on April 19, 2010 at 06:52 AMSome times I would the email response sent to me and another person at the same time. Can I do that and how?
- bpwhitesideAnswered on April 19, 2010 at 09:01 AMDennis - I have asked the same question. In the previous version, there was a place in the form builder to add the specific response email associated with the specific form. Since the launch of this new version, that capability seems to have disappeared. All my clients contact form responses are now going to me, alone. And I have a post with the question how is it done now?? Can't wait to hear responses to our questions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2010 at 09:23 AMTo send the emails to multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a comma.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. Add the email addresses to the "Recipient:" input box separated with a comma. Such as: