- utvmastersAsked on July 04, 2015 at 12:50 PM
FFor some reason the "NEXT" widget at the bottom of this form is cut off. I tried it on various browsers and cannot figure out. It works fine on other pages.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 09:51 PM
You need to increase the height of your iFrame code:
So, go to the embedded iFrame code of your form, and increase it to have the next and back buttons to show. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- utvmastersAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 09:18 AMHi I looked at the code but did not see that height embedded in WordPress or your code generated?
Here is the code I have did I look in the wrong place? It is embeeded here www.utvmasters.com/rentalforms
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Then, simply remove the form, and grab a fresh iFrame code, https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
You can adjust the iFrame height directly on the iFrame code, as indicated below:
- utvmastersAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 10:38 AMThank you for the email. I did copy and paste new code and adjusted the height no success.
I did try making it scroll and yes this works but not what I prefer.
What I did notice is its only on first page of the form and first page break that I have height issue. All other pages are fine?
Thanks again for trying to help.
Sent from Nine
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 11:17 AM
It's quite odd, the height should take effect, how much height are you setting? Try not to embed the script part of the iFrame code, example:
Yes, it happens only on the first page, the other shows all content, however if the submitter adds more Drivers or Minors, it will make the form height to increase, causing to hide the content at the bottom because of the limit of the height in the iFrame code:
In that sense, it would be good to set the scrolling to "yes".
- utvmastersAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 12:43 PMThank you very much removing the second script line and adjusting the height to 2,500 worked perfect without the need for a scroll command.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 12:49 PM
You are welcome :)
Please open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.