- Chenin BoutwellAsked on July 06, 2015 at 03:57 PM
Please let me know how I can downgrade to the free service. I no longer need the premium monthly option.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 04:49 PM
Your account is currently Premium. If you want to downgrade it to Free service, please follow next steps.
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right.
2. Select "Account".
3. Select "Billing" from the left panel.
4. Select "Switch Plan" on the free account option.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- gettotallyradAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 05:38 PMI tried this and it said it could not cancel my subscription and to contact customer support. Please advise. Thanks!
Totally Rad! Inc.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 06:54 PM
I went ahead and manually cancelled your subscription with our payment processor. You will retain your paid user benefits until August 6th, 2015. At which point you will no be automatically downgraded back to a Free account and you will no longer be billed.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.