- mateusz86Asked on July 07, 2015 at 07:13 AM
there is in Polish "please wait" proszę czekać,
I need it to be in norwegian
where can I change this ?
- mateusz86Answered on July 07, 2015 at 07:15 AM
sorry for double post.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 08:21 AM
There are 2 ways to translate or use the proper language for the "please wait..." warning.
1. Create your form in English language and then use the language tool and add Norweigan. After that, set the default language to Norweigan. Please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-make-your-forms-multilingual
2. Change the Form Warnings text, please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/61-How-to-Change-Translate-Form-Warnings or you can follow the guide below.
Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and then click the "Edit Form Warnings" button.
The Form Warnings, should pop up. Look for "proszę czekać ..." then click it. You can now edit the text and then click okay.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- mateusz86Answered on July 07, 2015 at 08:28 AM
thank You very much!!! :)
------ Wiadomość oryginalna ------
Od: "JotForm Support Forum"
Wysłano: 2015-07-07 14:16:59
Temat: Re: How to translate the "Please wait..." after hitting the