- mwleventsAsked on July 07, 2015 at 07:35 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 08:37 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Do you mean you want to attach a word file in your form so users can download it? Or you want to allow users to upload a word file when they submit it.
If you are having a problem with your existing form, please give us the form link or name so we can help you fix it.
We will wait for your response.
- mwleventsAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 05:19 AM
I am wanting to attach a word file to the form for people to view/ download. Form link is http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51872564924969
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 07:50 AM
Thanks for your clarification.
There are actually more than one ways to do this.
1. You can upload your word file to your own server (or third-party server). Get the link to that uploaded file and create a hyperlink in your form using the Text field. Please see steps below.
2. Another way is to follow the instructions in How to Display a PDF Document On Your Form. If attaching your Word file doesn't work, you may need to convert it to PDF.
The difference between these 2 methods is that in item 1, the user will be redirected to another address to view the file. While in item 2, the user will be able to view the file in the form itself.
It depends upon your choice.
Please let us know how we can assist you further.