- anna.mitchellAsked on July 07, 2015 at 08:49 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 09:30 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Can you give us more information regarding your concern like the link or name of the form in question? If you can give us a screenshot of the error you encountered then that would be great.
We will wait for your response.
- anna.mitchellAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Hi here is the form in question. It is just a test form then once its work I will create the payment method on the main form.
this is the message I get when I test it
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 11:43 AM
The form gets submitted, but when it gets redirected to Paypal page, this error appears:
That's because you haven't set it right, your Paypal email address is missing:
Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
- anna.mitchellAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 12:01 PM
thanks. I've changed the email address and now I get a different message
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 12:30 PM
You are welcome, "I've changed the email address and now I get a different message" Does it mean it's working properly now, or it's another error message? If you need anything else, please open new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- anna.mitchellAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 04:18 AM
Sorry I thought I had pasted this message: