What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    I should not be charged us taxes since I don't reside in the US. Please refund.

    Asked by Solon Mitsotakis   on July 07, 2015 at 09:06 AM
  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Charlie on July 07, 2015 at 10:18 AM


    Are you referring to the subscription plan tax added when you upgrade to a paid plan? This tax is added by our payment processor FastSpring, this is usually added when the purchaser resides outside US. Unfortunately, we cannot refund this as this is made by the Payment processor. However, I believe the total charge, including the tax, is shown before you purchase the subscription plan.

    Thank you for understanding.