- uebyouAsked on July 07, 2015 at 11:35 AM
- CharlieAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to translate that specific field result to another language.
But you can try our Localized Calender widget, you'll have an option where the calendar and values should be translated.
Or we can just translate the date value to number format, without the word "day" (ex. Wednesday), if you want.
We'll wait for your response.
- uebyouAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 02:13 PMHello,
Your localized calendar widget dont have Portuguese language. I want you
to just translate the date value to number format, without the word
"day" (ex. Wednesday),
Can you do it for me please?,
thanks in advance,
Luis Caldeira Pinto
- CharlieAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 03:00 PM
If you want to have the date field in the number format instead, here's a quick guide that you can follow.
What we want to do is to retain or leave the "Data" field in the form, BUT that information will be passed to the Form Calculation widget, we will convert it to a string or text that doesn't show a calendar or the word "day" on it.
1. First, add a form calculation widget in your form, just below the "Data" field, we will pass the date value here. We will hide it because we don't need the users to manually input there.
2. In the Calculation wizard. Click the "Add Field" button, we will fetch the value on the "Data" field. Now this will input a number, we want to get the date so you need to click the "0-9".
3. After clicking "0-9" it will now display the field like this, "a-z", it is now a string.
4. Now in your Submissions page, click the gear icon for the settings. Disable the "Data" field, we don't want to show it anymore, instead, we will display the converted date that's in the number format only.
I hope that helps. You can check my cloned form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51874653577974. You can clone it and make test submissions on it instead. Here's a guide on how to clone my form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- uebyouAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 05:33 PMHelo,
Thanks for your patient and atention. It Works :) !