- SegPayJeffAsked on July 07, 2015 at 12:52 PM
My homepage has a small script for a slider I am using. For some reason the embed doesn't work on this page.
Any ideas on why it isn't working?
This is the script tag
When I remove that from the HTML the ligtbox pops up, when it is in the HTML the lightbox will not pop.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 01:31 PM
This script must be conflicting with your form's lightbox script and that must be causing this issue.
Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your lightbox form and we will take a look
We will wait for your response.
- SegPayJeffAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 02:19 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 03:07 PM
We will probably need to use jQuery.noConflict() in this case. Although, the lightbox seems to be fine on my test page.
You can add the lightbox script back, and then we will be able to check it further.
- SegPayJeffAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 03:53 PM
You need to go to the URL I sent you. There is an included header file, which contains the script, that you are not seeing.
Do you have information on the jQuery No Script? I have no idea what that means.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 04:44 PM
I see the script now. Please try adding the lightbox script directly to the page head section instead of the header.html file. It should fix the issue.
- SegPayJeffAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 05:45 PM
that did the trick, thanks!!!!