- BenAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 05:04 PM
I am not quite sure what you mean, but it seems as if you are looking to have a sort of lock on your form so only those that have valid ID/combination can get in and use your form.
Is this correct or did you mean something else by the above?
- caelgo82Answered on July 07, 2015 at 05:38 PMCorrect, a way to make sure that only the people I approve can submit a
form. AND I'd like to be able to load that list with unique IDs or open to
another way of this. Simple unique URLs will not work (as it will be on a
- BenAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 06:03 PM
The easiest way to do this then would be to utilize conditions to show and hide fields.
In this case I would recommend using Form Collapse tool to show and hide the proper fields.
You can see more about this here: Show or Hide multiple fields at once using form collapse tool
The overall how it would be setup would be to:
1. use one field to ask for the ID
2. setup conditions to show the opened and hidden Form Collapse tool if the ID field holds the correct value
3. that is it :)
Do let us know if you need any assistance with the actual setup and we would be happy to assist.