- StorybookPortraitsAsked on July 07, 2015 at 07:08 PM
Hi, there is an issue with the submission copy that is being generated after a client submits the contract. In the copy that is automatically sent to them, the header image is not there, only the text. I was told a few weeks ago that this would be fixed, but its still not working correctly. I have attached a screen shot of the missing header image. thanks!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 02:27 AM
I check your last thread about the issue, looks like the matter was not fully understood - so nothing was reported for fixing.
I'm sorry about that.
Please do the following:
1. Delete the Header and the Image Logo from your form
2. Add a Text field in their stead as shown - Click on Edit HTML to open the Editor:
3. Add your company Logo image as shown - set the width to 100%. Your image URL is https://www.jotform.com/uploads/StorybookPortraits/form_files/Untitled-2.png
Then paste in your Form Title Text (Storybook Portraits 608 Merrick Road Lynbrook, NY 11563 (516)-521-0600) below the image as shown:
Use the text editing controls highlighted to edit the text the way you would like it to look.
Click complete when done:
4. Save the form, then skip over to your submissions page. Click the little gear Icon on the top right to show/hide fields from submission results - Make sure "show headers and texts" is activated as shown:
And that's it.
Here is a sample of your form - enter your email and other details to preview how the contract PDF will look:
Let us know if this helped.
- StorybookPortraitsAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 10:36 AM
thank you so much! that did the trick! I appreciate your help :)