- squeezywheezyAsked on September 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM
I have just logged into jotform as I thought it strange I have not had any forms through for a while, it turns out there have been loads of forms sent but none have gone to my email address. my email address is corerctin my settings. Does anyone know how I can fix this as it is for my business and quite important! thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 04:04 AM
Have you tried checking the email address for that particular form? To check email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. See the email address on the lower bottom corner.