Blank submissions being received.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on July 08, 2015 at 10:44 AM

    I've started to get blank submissions on some of my forms.  Even though the forms have required fields the forms are still being submitted to me empty.  This is happening on more than one form (example form number 50832219249961)

  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 08, 2015 at 12:15 PM

    This sounds like a possible scripting conflict between the scripts of the form and the scripts on the webpage where the form is embedded. If you have embedded the form(s) on your website, could you please provide a couple of links to the pages where these forms are embedded, so that we can check if this is indeed the issue?

    Embedding your forms with our iFrame embed method instead will sandbox the form from the webpage and should prevent any scripting conflicts. Please try it out, and let us know if you experience further issues, along with the webpages where the issue is happening. We will be happy to take a look.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 09, 2015 at 03:33 AM


    The form can be found on this page

    If I use the iframe method, does this them make the form non responsive on a mobile device?

    We have also have the same issue with another form on the following pages (same form different implementation, one from a link to the lightbox version and the other using the insert java method)

    Kind regards

  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 09, 2015 at 05:11 AM

    The form should remain responsive even with iFrame embed method, as the iFrame follows the width of its containing element.

    One of the things I have noticed on your form is that you are using a Condition that is targeting a field which has since been removed/deleted. I would advise you to please also remove this condition.

    Please let us know if removing said condition and re-embedding your main form as an iFrame embed resolves the issue for you.

    For the third page you have linked to, please also try embedding it as an iFrame embed on that page.

    For the second link that you have provided, can you please try removing the number 2 from feedback2 in your embed code:

    [...] <script src="//" [...]

    Please let us know how it goes.