- BenAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 11:38 AM
Now, when you click on the Free plan, it should not ask you for credit card details.
I have just tried to see if it happens, but it does not seem to show them for me.
Please note that you should see the option to switch to plan. If it shows it as a current plan, it means that your sub account user is already on a free plan.
This is what it should show:
Do let us know the username of your sub user account if you continue having issues and we will check it out for you.
- dupagehealthAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 03:40 PM
I have more than one but the username for this one is a sub user called CommunityHealth.
- BenAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 04:06 PM
I have just logged into your account and you are right, it is asking me to add the credit card details - which it should not, so I apologize for this.
I will raise this to our developers to inspect and resolve so they will update you through this thread as soon as this is fixed.
This is the screenshot of what happened for me just now:
- dupagehealthAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Can I please get an update on this. Thank you.
- CharlieAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I've checked the status of the report, unfortunately, it is not yet resolved. But I see that someone in our back end team is already assigned on it and has marked the issue as "Urgent".
I'll notify the developer about this, we'll update you on this thread when we hear any news.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- dupagehealthAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 02:07 PM
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on July 19, 2015 at 08:19 AM
This has now been fixed. Thanks you for bringing it to our attention and for your patience on this matter.
- dupagehealthAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 09:57 AM
Thank you very much for this fix.