- frontierAsked on December 02, 2011 at 02:58 AM
I am just curious how to change password. can you email me the instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org i am not sure how to use this website either i am really tech NON savy
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 03:05 AM
To change your password, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your account,
2. Scroll to the bottom of the site,
3. Click on "Account Settings",
4. Change password on the lower left side.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us here. Thank you for using JotForm!
Check the visual guide below. Thanks!
- intactvascularAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Did not work!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Here's how you can change your password on our new My Account page.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!