- branndonAsked on September 10, 2010 at 05:21 PM
- branndonAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 08:40 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 13, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Probably because you are including both prototype and jquery on the site. Use the IFrame JotForm Code and you will not need to include the prototype on the site. Unless you need it for something else on the site.
- branndonAnswered on September 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM
I need to include it because obviously I have themed it to match my site, and also it pulls in some php from my site such as the product name. Do you have a solution how I could still theme it, and send a piece of content to the form, such as a product model number?
- branndonAnswered on September 13, 2010 at 01:19 PM
I got it via an iframe and got the php variables to pass. thanks!