- ve2vagAsked on September 10, 2010 at 09:06 PM
Hello, I paid for a month's subscription today to upgrade as a premium account, but my account details still states that my account is a free one. How much time is needed to have my account upgraded after payment.
PS: I paid for a month's subscription but I cancelled the other month's payments since I only want to pay for only a month, I,ll see after if I'll extend. Thanks
- ve2vagAnswered on September 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Just saw another post and figured that the email in my account and my paypal email address for the payment were not the same. Other e-mail and paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
I've updated my Jotform account settings and changed it's e-mail with the same on my paypal account. It should help you help me with my account upgrade.
Thanks in advance
- ve2vagAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 07:01 AM
After clearing cookies, it looks like the problem has ben resolved, my account is now shown as premium. Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 07:38 AMYour account is Premium. Please logout and log back in.
- ve2vagAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 07:50 AM
Done, and account is OK, premium. Thanks !