- meganAsked on July 09, 2015 at 03:40 AM
the test emails have not gone through, and i have tried everything in the FAQ/help section.
- omurAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 03:42 AM
You should receive submissions emails by default. Did you check your spam folder, maybe the submission emails are landing in your spam folder?
If you're sure that you did not receive any email, I can open an investigation about this issue for you.
Please let me know, thank you
- meganAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 04:33 AMHi there - I did multiple attempts using various emails and checked every spam folder. No luck
- omurAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I'll launch an investigation about this issue and let you know.
- omurAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 07:13 AM
I successfully tested the submission and I was able to receive the submission emails.
I've attached screenshots that show you how to change the email address where to submission need to be sent to:
- meganAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 11:33 AMI did all that about 6 times to no effect.
- meganAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 11:38 AMi have tried both the test emails and embedding the form into my website
and neither results in me receiving anything
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:42 PM
You have to make an actual submission with your form when you perform a test. Simply fill the form and submit it. Clicking the Test Email button found on the notification window will only send a test notification to your account email address.
In addition to that, please check if your form notification email recipient is valid and correct. http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
May I also suggest to signup an account first with Jotform so we can assist you better and so you can manage your forms easily by logging into your account.
- meganAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:48 PMi have done BOTH multiple times and have received nothing.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 02:53 PM
I believe I just followed up in your other thread regarding the same issue:
If those suggestions do not help, let us know and we will see what else we can do.