- ipbr21054Asked on July 09, 2015 at 06:25 AM
Here is my form 51892726990368
Which device did you use to access the website ?
If mobile Phone/Tablet is selected i would like to know which model.
How can the customer make selection then also advise model as currently they can only make a selection ?
- SammyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 09:02 AM
You can use conditions to show the additional field where they can input the model of the device.
We will then attach a show/hide field condition to this field, when the device is selected the hidden field will appear and also when other is selected the text-field will be hidden.
Here is a clone of your form with the condition added that you can use and test
- ipbr21054Answered on July 09, 2015 at 01:20 PM
It reads invalid when i click that link
- ipbr21054Answered on July 09, 2015 at 01:26 PM
If i click the link it then allows me to go to the form.
Thanks very much,it looks good.
Can you just make 1 edit.
I only need the Enter model of device to apply to,
MOBILE PHONE & TABLET
I DONT need it applied to PC/LAPTOP.
Thanks very much for your help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 02:34 PM
I have updated it for you. Here's the form link: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51896025851966. Feel free to clone it by following the steps from this guide:
- ipbr21054Answered on July 09, 2015 at 02:48 PM
Thanks thats great.
I dont seem to have it working though.
This is the file which has the survey on it http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/survey_form.html
Here is a page that i have applied the code below to it which i have taken from another post on your site.
The script code was found here,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 03:36 PM
But your question about hiding/showing a field is already resolved, right? Please let us know.
Your issue about showing a popup window on exit has been here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/606991.
- ipbr21054Answered on July 09, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Yes hiding a field is now resolved.
I need the new post answered.
- SammyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 03:49 PM
You question has been moved to a new thread and it will be answered from there