- Jason B StandingAsked on July 09, 2015 at 06:54 AM
I've got a form set up with the Box storage integration, however I've just had a warning about hitting a 100mb storage limit with jotform.
The uploads are going across to my Box account - why am I getting this error from you?
Thanks & keep up the excellent work,
- SammyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 07:02 AM
Every upload is saved to jotform servers by default and a copy is synced to third party integrations.
You can increase this space by upgrading you account to one of the paid packages you can also delete old submissions from your account to recover some of the space.
- Jason B StandingAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 07:23 AM
Righto. I guess I misunderstood what was going on.
We're wanting this as a one-shot photo collection page - is it possible to pay for a 1 month subscription just for the duration of the collection period?
- SammyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 07:25 AM
Yes, it possible to pay for a one off month's subscription.
Kindly check out pricing page for the available options
- Jason B StandingAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 07:27 AM
It seems I created my form without having created a JotForm account or logging in - how would I associate this form with an account, so it knew my upload limit was > 100mb?
- SammyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 08:31 AM
You can provide us with the form link and the account name you want the form moved to, we will then initiate the process form out end.