- ChuckTreadwayAsked on July 09, 2015 at 08:35 AM
Is it possible to transfer ownership of my account to another person? if so, how?
- BorisAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 10:29 AM
There are several ways you could change ownership of your account or forms and give them to someone else.
1. You can change your default account email address by going to the Profile tab of your account page, and changing the email to the email address of the person who will be receiving your account.
This person can then use the Forgot Password feature on our login page to reset the password of the account from their email, and from that moment on only they will be able to access the account.
2. If you wish to keep your JotForm account, but transfer only some of your forms and their submissions to another person, we can do that for you. You will need to make your request from the account that owns these forms, and please be clear as to which forms you would like to move and to which JotForm account (username), and one of our active colleagues will be happy to help and transfer/move the forms for you.
3. If you are simply looking for a way to copy some of the forms to another person, but you wish to keep all your submissions in your own account, you can give that person the links to your forms and they can clone the forms into their account by using our guide on How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further clarification or assistance, we will be happy to help.