- afnsandiegoAsked on December 02, 2011 at 12:01 PM
... When i preview the content everything looks good & I can fill out a short form and it emails me...
- fxrAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 05:23 PM
What do you mean by 'short form' ?
When I go to the 'Contact Us' tab on your facebook page, everything seems to be working fine.
- afnsandiegoAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 06:11 PMNevermind, seems to be working now, thanks.
Is there any way to put the contact us form icon under the “share” area (right above the area to write on wall? I feel its hidden in the bottom left.
- fxrAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 06:33 PM
No, I dont believe you can move your own 'apps' above those default Facebook apps.
It doesn't look that 'hidden' to my eyes to be honest. Facebook users are used to looking for content in that area.
Don't know if you are aware of the Facebook Developer method of adding forms, its detailed here , you can customise that icon with this method.
JotFormSupport has a page showing 3 different ways of adding forms to facebook.
Just some food for thought really.
- afnsandiegoAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 06:34 PMK thanks.