- plushrobesAsked on December 02, 2011 at 12:23 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 05:24 PM
First off, thanks for using JotForm. You can find the ''File Upload'' button under ''Form Tools'' on your Form Builder.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to help you.
- plushrobesAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 03:05 PMHello, I see the file upload button but how do I copy the HTML so I can
give it to me web designer? Thanks, Mike
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 05:27 PM
To get your form's HTML codes:
1. Open your form in edit mode
2. Click Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Embed Form
4. Choose the embed method appropriate for your website platform
5. Copy the codes provided
Head over to this user guide to learn which embed method to use for your purpose.
- plushrobesAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 06:06 PMThanks!