- JaneAsked on July 09, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Trying to upload an existing Formscentral PDF form. Getting an error message. Why?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:34 PM
I can't replicate the problem. It is uploading the PDF file when I tested it just now.
Please try to clear your browser's cache and try it again. If the error persists, please provide a screenshot or explain to us what error appears on the form so we can further investigate the problem. Thanks!
- JaneAntonAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:45 PM
I just tried again & its still not working. See screen shot below.
- JaneAntonAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:48 PMHi,
Here is a screenshot. I just tried to do it again & it failed…
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Our support forum cannot accept an inline image attachments. Please post it here by following the steps from this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033 or send it to email@example.com and let us know here so we can check.
As for uploading the PDF, this is where you should do that:
Select "PDF Only" option after clicking Import Form button.
- JaneAntonAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 03:11 PM
Hi, I selected PDF only. I entered my email address & inserted my PDF file. A pink box appeared saying "failed". See below
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 04:05 PM
It could be specific to a browser. Please try uploading the PDF form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If the issue persists, then please do the following:
a. While viewing the error, press "F12" to open the developers window below.
b. Find and click the "Console" tab
c. From there, you should be able to see some logs or error logs which are in red color. Please take a screenshot and post it here.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 10, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Glad to hear that you were able to upload the PDF form. I need to create a separate thread for the excel issue since it is considered a different problem. Here's the URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/607563
Thank you for understanding.