What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I remove an Applied Theme from my Form?Asked by GururajNKulkarni on July 10, 2015 at 08:32 AM
I have applied theme from theme store but form doesn't look good so want to remove and set default theme.
Tried to remove it from Preference -> Form Style -> Injet Custom CSS
and no luck
My form URL
I see you are having an issue with your applied theme and are trying to remove it.
Theme's can't be removed with Injected Custom CSS because they are applied to your jotform from the back end of it.
To remove a theme the only current way to do this is to use your Form Revision History and revert it to a version of your jotform before you applied the theme.
Alternatively, you could just look for the Default Theme and apply it or Another Theme that you happen to like better which will also override and replace it.
Thanks for your quick response.
1. I have done too many changes after applying theme so reverting to older version is almost like re-writing for me
2. Revision history option give only few revision (say around 6-10) where as i need to roll back to much older version which is not possible in the current version i guess (correct me if am wrong)
3. I tried to apply another theme but form layout is getting worsen....
4. I tried to switch to "Default Theme" through Preference -> Form Style ->Theme=Default
this also didn't help
So i really appreciate if you could remove this theme from back-end and set it to default
I've cloned your form for testing purposes. Here's how you can reset, remove or change your form's theme.
So basically here are the steps:
1. Navigate to Preferences->Form Styles, change theme to "Default" then delete all the CSS codes under the "Inject Custom CSS" option.
2. Make sure to save the changes.
3. Click the "Themes" button, and choose the "Default" theme or another one that would fit your form.
Here's a cloned form using the default theme: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51905670256962.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you still need more information on this.
Thanks for your timely help.....it was very useful.
On behalf of my colleagues you're quite welcome.
Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.