I need to obtain a W-9 so that I can set you up as a vendor here at Frederick Community College

  • Profile Image
    Dana Pierce 
    Asked on July 10, 2015 at 03:22 PM

    We would like to set an account.  We would like a 2 year service term.  Please provide a W-9 so that I can set you up as a vendor and create a PO, to have you paid.  Please provide pricing for a 2 year service agreement, Economy plan


    Please provide to dpierce@frederick.edu

    Questions, please call 240-629-7973



    Dana Pierce

    Exec Assoc for Institutional Effectiveness

    Frederick Community College

    7932 Opossumtown Pike

    Frederick, MD  21702



  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 10, 2015 at 04:52 PM

    Hi Dana,

    This is the link to our payment processor over which you would make the payment with the Purchase Order:


    Now as per your request, this is the link to the Economy bi-Yearly plan.

    Please do note that you should first register for a free account with us. You can do that by going to the sign up page here: http://www.jotform.com/signup/

    Once you have your account created with us, you should click on the link for the Economy bi-Yearly plan and fill out the fields properly:

    In the Method of Payment dropdown you should select Purchase Order and then in Jotform Login, you should add your Jotform account username (not the email).

    Once all other fields are filled out as well, you can click on the Next field and then follow the instructions shown.

    Of course if needed, do let us know and we would be happy to assist along the way.