- commanagAsked on December 03, 2011 at 11:00 AM
How can I do when click enter button ENTER of the form charge another page in te same page ( target="_self")
Do you understand me?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2011 at 08:32 PM
Yes, I understand. After the form has been submitted, you want the "Thank You" message to appear on the same page, replacing the form. I think I've come across other posts on the forum about this. Let me check and get back to you.
In the interim, one of my colleagues might give you the solution.
- commanagAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 06:08 AMNew response receivedHello,
No thank yoy message.
When click the button ENTER in the form I put and url but charge in new page.
I want to charge it in the same page.
Thank yo very much
- commanagAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 06:20 AMNew response receivedLook my example in facebook Tab https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-app/299805166700115?sk=app_146831903507
When yo click ENTER open another page outside Facebook Tab with the content.
I want open the page on the content in the same TAB Facebook page, not outside.
- fxrAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 07:31 AM
I note the undesdired functionality, is the Custom Thankyou Message not a satisfactory solution in this instance?
You have access to a full HTML editor when creating the message for adding images and configuring colors, fonts etc.
- commanagAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 07:36 AMNew response receivedHello
Where can I see al HTML code of my form.
I need to put "target _self" in the button when the user click accept
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 09:27 AM
Hi again Lucas
To edit a form's HTML code, you first need to get it from the Embed Form Wizard (Setup & Embed tab > Embed Form) by clicking the "Source" button and then copying the code provided. You can then paste it directly into a page of your own and edit it to your liking. Alternatively, you can first paste it into an application like Notepad++ (my favorite) Notepad or SimpleText (Mac OS) edit it there and then copy it into your web page, Facebook or wherever.
You cannot edit the source of the form that exists at the JotForm domain: https://www.jotform.com/13364553887
- commanagAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 09:50 AMNew response receivedOk
The code of button is this:
In which part i've tu put target _self ?
- commanagAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 10:22 AMNew response received:-( n doesn't work, open again outside the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/AGENCIAS%C3%8D/167024070053499?sk=app_124222827491
I try with target_self and with target _parent but doesn´t work.
See the atachment with mi code
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 05:00 PM
It looks like we have not received the attachment. Could you please list the code here or on some other resource and provide us with the link?
Also please explain where we can find mentioned Enter button.
upd: now I see the link from your first post, but you have also provided the facebook links. Please also explain how you are going to use the form, it may help us to find the solution.
Thank you for cooperation.
- commanagAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 05:10 PMNew response receivedHello
The url is this
I put in the code
but when you click "Entrar" ( Button) opens the next page with the content ( another url ). Don't respect >
You understand me ?
The user fills the form http://commanag.com/agenciasi/form.html
I need when click in "Entrar" opens in the same page this url
- fxrAnswered on December 06, 2011 at 03:55 PM
I have experimented with various different things to try to get the Custom URL Thankyou Page to open in the same Iframe on Facebook as that which the form is in.
I also tested outside of facebook with an Iframe in a webpage still getting similar results.
My guess is that the 'target' after the form is submitted is done server side.
I have escalated to 2nd Level to consider this issue and possibly add it to their feature requests list.
In the meantime, I suggest trying use the HTML editor provided with Custom Thankyou Message to try to reproduce the contents of the webpage you want to redirect the user to, after the form gets submitted.
- commanagAnswered on December 06, 2011 at 04:02 PMNew response receivedHello
Yes, now the only posiibility is with the custom Thankyou Message and link the url.
Thank you veruy much for your time
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 03:58 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the target when you use the default form code. You should get full source code, place it on your site, change it as you wish and then point your Facebook code to it that changed code.
- commanagAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 04:25 AMNew response receivedHello
I do it. I put all code in dreamweaver and add traget _self, but didn't work.