- bshearerAsked on December 04, 2011 at 12:06 AM
I provide consulting services to various customers. Your new service "Wishlist" would be a GREAT enhancement for my customers to markup exactly what they want be to focus on.
However, it does not work that well. I am assuming it is because I am an IFrame and your app is reloading my web page.
Is there something on my end that I can change to get it to work.
My link is in the following textbox.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 04:53 AM
Let me forward your concern about Wishbox and iFrame issue to our development team.
Thank you for your patience.
- bshearerAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 06:39 PM
Has there been any response from development concerning this?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 06:58 PM
You are right about iFrame problem in Wishbox, but unfortunately, we do not have any more information at this time. We are sorry for such a delay.
Once we get any news for you, we will update this thread.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation with us.
- serkanAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 03:27 AM
@bshearer I'm sorry to say this but our screenshot engine dos not support dynamic iframes. Hopefully we can add this feature on the upcoming versions.