- nasir0Asked on December 04, 2011 at 05:00 AM
I use jutform for uploading files in my website (wich share it with frinds),now when people upload there files ,it just send to me .But how can i make jotform to upload file on my website not send them to me?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 07:56 AM
Thank you for asking. To be able to upload files on your website, you should enable "Send Uploads to FTP" on your form. To do that please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My Forms, click on the form that you want to enable ftp, then click Submissions button
2. Click the settings icon to the right side of the submissions page
3. Click Send Uploads to FTP
4. Enter your ftp credentials in the FTP Integration Wizard, then click Next
5. Configure the folders and directory where you want your uploads to be saved. Click Finish
Let me know if you have questions or if you need clarifications regarding the steps I outlined above.