- marlarunyan1Asked on July 13, 2015 at 06:23 PM
I would like the "thank you" page to contain a link and message that provides the user with an option to return to the form and make another submission. How can I do this? Using Custom URL for the thank you page does not include a message.Also, how can I remove the file uploads from your server? How long do they stay there? I can delete the file uploads from the folder within my Google Drive, however this does not remove the file from your server. How do I do that? Is there a capacity limit?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 09:25 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can set up this using the Custom Thank You Message option for the Thank You Page setup. To add a Custom Thank You Message in your Thank You Page, just follow the instructions below.
1. Click Thank You.
2. Select Thank You message.
3. Update the Thank You message as needed.
4. Add link to your form in the Thank You message so user can have an option to return to the form and make another submission.
5. Setup Link to the same URL of the form (i.e. www.jotform.com/form/1234567890)
6. Click Finish.
Regarding your second concern, I have moved the issue to a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check it here. We will attend to it as soon as possible.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.