- creativedistrictAsked on July 14, 2015 at 01:15 AM
Can i manually change the alignment of the drop down boxes.
I noticed that once i have a sub tex below, and many often i do, i will get a change in alignment as per screen shot .
How do i rectify this issue?
there isn't controls to help me with this alignment of drop downs.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:22 AM
I would recommend you to use our Shrink tool under Preferences to align your fields.
You can check the tutorial for more details: Form Field Positioning
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- creativedistrictAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:38 AM
after looking at the forms and instructions that was recommended. i still have no clues how is actually solves the problem. please elaborate. i tried shrinking but it becomes an extremely long text, neither can it be merge on the top of bottom line.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 05:04 AM
If the goal is to have the main label of each field on its left, the only option would be to constrain the width of the sub-labels. That can be achieved by injecting the following CSS (adjusting the value of the declaration to suit) :
The result of injecting the above rule would be as this clone.
Is this what you meant?
- creativedistrictAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 05:15 AM
the answer is spot on.
Thank you so much. But can i check with you if this is done on our form or do i need to do programming.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 05:24 AM
No programming is necessary. Adding the CSS as explained in the guide would suffice. But if you need assistance, we'd be happy to provide it.
- creativedistrictAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 05:46 AM
thank you. it's done. very much appreciated
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 06:16 AM
You're quite welcome. Glad we could help.