- miguelesquirolAsked on July 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM
I have a pro account under the email firstname.lastname@example.org with username miguelesquirol.
I was told I was able to move accounts from one of our old free accounts. I just received the notification about the account lnmteam. Is it possible to move the forms into the paid one?
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Yes you can move forms from one account to another, for security reasons we require that the owner of the form should request it in here in the forum. In this case, I believe you would like to move forms from lnmteam to miguelesquirol? If that's the case you need to do that following:
1. First log in to account lnmteam.
2. You can then try replying on this thread or you can open a new one instead.
3. Post your request like this:
"I would like to move the forms [insert the form URL or title of it here] to account username [target account]"
Please do take note that the submission data of the form will also be moved.
Do let us know on how you would like to proceed.