- mypestpro360gmailcomAsked on July 14, 2015 at 11:08 AM
hey guys i really need some help , for sometime i am trying to get my form output in the pdf and automatically transfered to my gmail. i can get the output in the text form to my gmail but i need it in the pdf form....
is there any way so that i can get it in pdf form....
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 12:21 PM
If you wish to attach the PDF submission in your email notification, you can do that in two ways.
1. First, click the "Emails" and edit the existing notification.
2. You can add a PDF link in your email body, if you wish to attach an actual PDF in the email you need to click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Here you can enable the "Attach PDF" option, this will attach a PDF submission to your notification.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- mypestpro360gmailcomAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 01:30 PM
this is really helpful boss , it really help
but i need to insert few more thing to the submission pdf like heading and some reference that are not there in the main form but there in the output mail through text that i inserted later, so is there any way to get them in the pdf with rest of the submission?
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 01:57 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot modify or create your own format of your PDF submission as of the moment. We have a fixed format with the PDF submission.
However, our developers are currently working on a feature that you can create your own PDF format for your submission, but this is still in beta and not currently available to our users as this is still being developed.
We are unable to give an estimated time frame for this but we will let you know as soon as we hear any news.
For now, that's the available options that you can use.
- mypestpro360gmailcomAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 01:59 PM
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:06 PM
You're most welcome :)
For other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help.
- tecboundAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Is this feature available already?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 02:32 PM
Yes. You may edit the PDF report from the Submissions view and clicking on PDF > Customize PDF.
Once the PDF report is changed and saved, the modified pdf submission report will be sent as an attachment for the new submissions received.
Hope this information helps!
- tecboundAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 03:46 PMis it possible to create a table here?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 05:12 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a table in the PDF submission report. However, the fields can be auto-aligned as you arrange the fields on the report so that you may arrange the fields in a tabular form. Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: