- erichpratamaAsked on September 12, 2010 at 05:40 AM
i want to put the submission to my blog so the people who submit the form can see again their submission or see the other people submission form?? please answer immediately
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 14, 2010 at 03:06 AM
You can certainly share your form submissions on your web page. Create a "Report" on My Forms page by selecting your form and then clicking on "Reports" button. On the last page of the reports you will be gived embed code for these listings. You can copy and paste that to your site HTML code to show the results on your web site.
- erichpratamaAnswered on September 14, 2010 at 01:18 PM
That's really really helpful. but one more thing. in my form i have an upload field so my member can upload their photo or image but when I created the report form the photo doesnot show. it' only shown as the URL of the photo not the picture. Any help please
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM
On what kind of report do you want to see the photo instead of the URL?
I will see what we can do about it.
- erichpratamaAnswered on September 15, 2010 at 04:38 PM
i use the html table listing. please help me!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 05:57 AM
Added this to our feature requests list. Thanks.
- erichpratamaAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM
you are welcome. thanks for helping too. i'm waiting for the info!!
- rcherielAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Is there an update on this feature? Being able to see a thumbnail of uploaded photos in reports? It would be very helpful! Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 02:19 AM
Our developers are working on a lot of improvements to the system. We will notify you when this feature is implemented, if implemented at all. Thank you for using Jotform.
- serkanAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 08:59 AM
Table listing now automatically converts URLs to clickable links and provides mouseover previews for uploaded pictures.