- tkAsked on December 05, 2011 at 07:57 AM
If I use your payment form, it leads to a PayPal page without any option to choose the language for PayPal (normally upper right corner).
Could this be mended?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 08:55 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention I have raised this concern to our developers for them to consider adding this option for Paypal payments. Once we have the answer we will let you know.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- tkAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 09:01 AMMany thanks. As soon as possible, please. Would prefer to use JotForm to
creating all this buttons separately on PayPal directly...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:17 AM
Hello, tk. You can now set a specific country/language to your checkout page. You can modify this on your Paypal wizard's account information page.
Note: Setting it to Default means it will select the country set on your Paypal account.
Please let us know if you have questions.
- tkAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:18 PMThis is really good news. Thank you