- SolidRockCampAsked on July 14, 2015 at 01:02 PM
I created my website on Webstarts. I have contacted them and they have confirmed that their HTML tool is working properly. I need to get those forms back up onto the website. Please help!
I have pasted below the URLs of the three pages affected.
- SammyAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:03 PM
I have checked your account and it appears it has exhausted the SSL submissions quota for free accounts which is 12.
Were you submittting you form submissions using SSL? if so you can upgrade your account to a paid subscription to allow for a higher SSL quota.
Kindly confirm if your were using secure submissions, if an account exceeds the limit all forms are disabled from receiving more submissions
- SolidRockCampAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:49 PM
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you mean by SSL submissions.
- SammyAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Sorry, these are submissions down when the url is HTTPS as opposed to the normal HTTP,
I have reset your quota back to zero for this instance, kindly confirm that you can see your forms.
- SolidRockCampAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 03:18 PM
They are now visible. I have upgraded my account for this month. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 06:55 PM
Thank you for taking the time letting us know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance.